HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CUSHION INSERT
Choosing the right insert for your cushion really makes all the difference to how it will ultimately look.
You might think that all cushion inserts are the same, but believe us....not all cushion insert are created equal.
Choosing the right insert in just as important as choosing the cushion cover.
If your cushion insert doesn't fill the cushion properly it just looks cheap and flat.
you want your cushion insert to really fill out the cushion cover all the way to the corners and make it look plump and luxurious.
to do this you need to use an is insert that is actually bigger than the cushion cover.
We recommend :
for square cushion covers you use an insert that is about 2-3 cm or 1" bigger than the cover.
for rectangular (lumber) cushions you use an insert that 2-3 cm or 1" larger than the cover.
53 x 53cm/21" cushion inserts for our 50cm/20" square cushion covers.
33 x 53cm/13"x 20" for our 30 x 50cm/20"rectangle cushion covers.
- Cushion insert 78 x 78 cm for Cushion cover 75 x 75 cm
- Cushion insert 50 x 50 cm for Cushion cover 50 x 50 cm
- Cushion insert 48 x 48 cm for Cushion cover 45 x 45 cm
- Cushion insert 43 x 43 cm for Cushion cover 40 x 40 cm
- Rectangular cushion insert 33 x 53 cm for Rectangular cushion cover 30 x 50 cm
Product Detail :
- Polyester Blend Filled with Polyester
- Machine Washable
- Fabric: Non Woven Fabric
- Fiber: Polyester Fiber